Monday, January 30, 2006

Feels like the first time...

SO I wanted a BLOG. Aaryn got me jealous. So here it is. From time to time I will post things from my older sites. Hopefully I will like this site and will sit down and write in it more often. Bellow is my first ever online journal entry. It is funny to hear me talk about Josh. That was so long ago. Considering Craig and I have been dating for over 6 years now including 2 years of marriage. Wow...time sure does fly. (close)




my first entry
2000-06-12 ---- 11:06 AM
Hmm...What can I say about today. Since this is my first entry I think I better explain last weeks trials and tribulations. My car, first off, is a 1987 Camaro, a perfect shape show car. Well, at least it was til last Thursday. Last Thursday I decided to check the oil. Come to find out, it was out of oil and the engine was a hair away from croaking. My poor car. *sniff* After 4 hours in surgery and a coulple hours in intensive care the car pulled through. When it pulled up in the drive way I was filled with pure joy. I caressed it and wispered sweet nothings...er umm... You didnt need to know THAT personal of stuff. :) Anyway. Moving on. This weekend, my family (dad, mom and I) went to the local lake (if it is called a lake, we like to call it the local mud hole). We camped there the weekend with some friends and had a great time. I was out on a jet ski most of the time. Fun Fun. Friday night two of my friends (Jay and Corey) came by and picked me up to go cruzing in Jay's van. No one but him can call their van the "RETRO VAN". It is an old van with no seats besides the front two. He had put a bean bag in the middle of the two seats for me to sit on. Let me tell you, it was interesting. During the night, he accelerator broke (or something, I didnt quite understand) and the engine was right where I was sitting. They tore off the hump (we were in the middle of the freaking road broke down!)and then began to rig the engine so that it would run. See, I told you that it was interesting. Then we went and got his El Camino and proceeded to finish our cruzing. After we droped Corey off at his house, Jay took me back the camp site and said they might stop by tomorrow night after they got back from the big city. Saturday, I was awoke to the smell of bacon and eggs. My mother and Donna (a fellow camper) were out cooking us breakfast. It was good. That night Jay and Corey came back and we sat around the camp fire and chatted till wee hours of the morning. Corey even walked away with burnt leg hairs. That was about the whole weekend. Except, Sunday night I called him. Yes, I called Josh. He is so great. I love him dearly. Let me tell you the story of him. When I was in eighth grade we had the chance to go to Washington D.C. I really wanted to go so I raised enough money. While we were there, there was this dance. All of sudden this guy walked over to me and asked me if I wanted to dance. I was stuned but managed to say I would. This is the point where I say "love at fisrt sight". It was. I fell in love with him and never left his side during the whole trip. We have been writting back and forth for about 3 years. This year he graduated from high school. I had to go. After his graduation we went on our first date. It was great. So much fun. The kiss was the best though. I had waited for it forever and *sigh*...I cant even begin. But that is enough of that. I like him and thats that. My past boyfriend did me wrong. I will leave that for another day. Since this is today I need to talk a little about it, right? This morning I had a smmer college class. It is public speaking. I hate it with a passion. But, I think I will live. I know you are thinking, she is only a junior. What is she doing taking college classes? Well I cant answer it either. I dont know myself. I am also taking College Algebra. I hate it too. Dont get me wrong. Im not a hateful person with hateful motives. I just dont like school. I am chating with friend Lady_Wyn. She is great. She is going to be a writer someday. Famous with a set of books about me. Well, I think I will go day dream about Josh and chat with my friends. (Close)

1 comment:

Alyce said...

So while reading your profile I started singing in my head "I'm not your average girl but I'm here to save the world...