My Muddled Mess of Internal Cognition.

This is just a story of my life...Nothing will ever make sense.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Bleh.
Posted by Brande at 8:35 PM

1 comment:

Alyce said...

enlightening

10:49 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2008 (21)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (14)
  • ►  2007 (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2006 (28)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ▼  March (2)
      • Bleh.
      • Mom I caught you...
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)

Links

  • Thin Doors Blog
  • Best Photographer
  • Darren's Blog
  • CV Blog
  • Alyce's Blog
  • Gaja's Diary
  • My Myspace
  • My Old Diary
  • My Photo Album

About Me

Brande
I'm not your average girl. I do not know what I want from life or where it will take me. I just know that it is life and as someone once said...the tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.
View my complete profile

What is your favorite color?

Facebook Badge

Brande Donoho Vogele

Create Your Badge

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Picture Window theme. Theme images by tjasam. Powered by Blogger.