So, my now newer job has sent me an a journey to the home of red dirt for a wonderful two weeks of living out of a suitcase. So ecstatic I am...
Starts out, I get a text from a store manager, wondering where I am at. Confused, because we were leaving at 730AM Monday, I called him. He then told me that the girl I was riding with was waiting in Wichita for me because he told me 730 Sunday night. QUITE A DIFFERENCE.
So I meet her along the turnpike. 30 minutes behind schedule and no hotel room. I called the hotel room to see if they could book me for tonight and they did. But once we get to the hotel room, after getting loss in Oklahoma City, we find out that the girl that I rode withs hotel was not the same as mine. One vehicle. Two hotels. Not cool.
To make a long story short, combined with the van flooding out, trying to find the office where the training was held, and the sickness that I have come down with, I am NOT impressed with my training so far.
Other things going on...We sold the house. Well for now its sold. We are to close the 12th. Keep your fingers crossed that nothing bad is going to happen. We should be getting a healthy check. To pay off some healthy debt.
Oh and tonight I started my long put off exercise program. They have a gym here in the hotel so I ran on the elliptical for 18 minutes...It was ALL I could do. I am going to try for 20 and lift weights tomorrow. Maybe go swimming.
All for now. I might write more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment