So, I spent the day alone. Craig took Rustin for the day. I spent the day cleaning the living room. There are still a couple things that need to be cleaned in the room. The windows need to be washed but they are too tall I cant clean the on the outside so...it defeats the purpose. The curtains need to be de-pet haired. The coffee table still needs to be cleaned off. But at least everything else is clean.
Today, I also harpooned my belly button again. Took a little work. But dang it...my belly needs to look beautiful. Its had a hard past 9 months.
Tomorrow, I think I will work on the bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. Maybe I am crazy. But I have been going nuts with my cluttered space.
Just got Rustin back and he is waking up.
Better go for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment