That is if I ever have time.
The life of working in retail is shitty...for lack of better words. And for the past 7 years I have worked with what in return? A phone thrown at my head? A kid sneezing in my face? Some old man demanding I put $5 on his baby mommies pre paid phone so that he can find out where his son is? I mean that is a pretty good trade off if you ask me.
Along with all that there are people like "H1N1" who every week comes in with either a mask (if we are lucky) or at least her hand over her mouth to tell us the stories of being Kid Rocks whore. Because a 200 lbs woman is surely his cup of tea...(did I mention if she loses more weight she gets back on the pole?)
Or how about the guy that threatened to blow up our building with his cell phone and pocket knife because he knew how to make a bomb with it. Well woopie flippen do Mr. Magiver.
I swear its the Christmas music they are piping into our store from Hell that is causing the ill feelings. it makes me want to kill people too.
Ok, enough for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment