
"I've been thinking Hobbes --"
"On a weekend?"
"Well, it wasn't on purpose..."” --Calvin and Hobbes
Sitting here in the AC with the dogs. Just trying to get motivated to actually do something with this filthy house. It is so gross. Almost unlivable. If I walked into someone elses house and it looked like this I would be afraid. Very afraid. But its not like we live in FILTH. It is just a SMALL house with LOTS of JUNK. BLEH. So one thing makes it look horrid.
So I am pretty happy about passing the PPST so that I can get accepted into the College of Education. I am smart enough to be a teacher. WOO. So a couple more years and I will be one of the hardest working individuals with the smallest paycheck. IM STOKED. HA. And if you dont believe it...GO KICK ROCKS, BITCH.
SO I got the dishwasher going...The clothes washer going and I really need to find my FLY book. I need to also make a menu for this week so that we can eat...
I am reading The Davinci Code and cant put it down. I mean I know what is going to happen and all I just cant wait to finish it so I can go watch the movie. Good stuff. I am trying to get Craig to read it but he cant seem to find the time.
Did I mention I bought $20 bikes yesterday? That pretty much rocked my socks off. Craig and I went to Wal-Mart to get some stuff and I asked him as we were walking to the car if we could check out the clearence bikes. We walked over there and some lady came by on a forklift and asked if we wanted one. I figured she was asking because they were locked. I said yes and she said $20...take your pick. So Craig and I both got $200 bikes for $20. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?! We rode them all over last night and I rode mine to work. IT was fun to do something that I like with Craig for a change. Plus, I think he enjoyed it. And what better way to get in shape. And I have to say the huge hill going up to my house is a KILLER. But anyway, back to the story we couldnt get the bikes in my Camaro so we called Mandy and Jake and had them bring our truck and they bought 3 more of the bikes. Two for them and one for her little brother. We cleared them out...all that is left is little girls bikes with streamers.
Well I am off to try to be a homemaker...or something.
3 comments:
Once you get your place cleaned up, I'll pay you to clean up mine.
Ahahahaha. Just kidding! Sort of. I mean, it's not like I'm going to do it. Sigh.
Nothing is getting done here either...We rock. Or kick them.
"Math is not a science it's a relgion and as a math atheist I ought to be excused from this." Calvin (of Calvin and Hobbs)
Post a Comment