Monday, June 05, 2006

FREAKING HOT

So it is officially hot outside. I was pretty sure I was going to die of heat stroke. Since my car has no air conditioning and I was running errands all day, it sucked. On a lighter note...Craig is working Stampede so that means that he gets to go for free. He is being a big macho (ha) security officer. Or something like that. He gets a flashlight and a cool shirt to look important with. But he can get me a ticket for cheep and we can camp there for free...Which I guess saves us a WOPPING $400. Plus he gets paid. Woo to that. More about this to come. I don’t know the details. I just know that he signed up to do it.

Also, today I got the test results back from my PPST test. It is official. I am smart enough to teach high school. IMAGINE that.

Did I mention that it is hot?

No comments: